By becoming a member of MPA, professionals will gain access to an inclusive and exclusive platform, working solely for the purpose of mentoring, supporting and networking with like-minded people.
Membership is open to all professionals and emerging professionals who agree to support the MPA vision and objectives. Membership is free for 2017-18.
Members have the opportunity to:
- Access the MPA Job Portal – an exclusive listing of job opportunities;
- Opportunity to promote themselves and/or their business to a wide range of Muslim and non-Muslim professionals on the MPA Professionals Directory;
- Participate in exclusive MPA Personal and Professional Development Opportunities;
- Meet and connect with other professionals by attending Muslim-friendly MPA Networking and Industry Events;
- Access and contribute to the MPA Online Career Development Library;
- Receive discounts for MPA Programs and Workshops;
- Join a community of professionals to support, challenge and inspire one another through MPA Support Networks;
- Grow and empower emerging professionals through the MPA Mentoring Program;
- Showcase the contributions of Muslims in the professional workforce whilst empowering and advocating for Muslim professionals to become leaders in their industry;
- Form links with other community groups, professional bodies and organisations.